Thank you for choosing Southwest Virginia CPR! Please take a moment to review these important points.
If you signed up for a blended learning course:
- The email address you provided when signing up through PayPal is the email address we will use to contact you with important information regarding the course. Please monitor your email closely and be sure to check spam and junk mail folders.
- If you signed up within two weeks of the in-person skills session, please allow 24 hours for your instructor to send the link and/or information needed to complete the online portion of the course. If 24 hours passes, and you have not received the link/information, please contact us through our website.
- If you signed up more than two weeks in advance of the in-person skills session, you can expect to receive the link two weeks prior to the date of the in-person skills session.
- Remember to bring proof of completion of the online portion to the in-person skills session. You will not be able to take the in-person skills session and receive certification without proof of completion.
- Double check the date, time, and location of the course to ensure it is what you wanted. If you need to contact us before class, please do so by visiting our contact page or clicking here.
Check your email the day of the scheduled class for any last minute updates and/or cancellations. If you have questions about cancellations, please view the cancellation policy at the bottom of this page or contact us.
Be sure to wear comfortable clothes.
We look forward to seeing you in class!